What's going on on this side???
I dont fucken know. What's with weirdo's? Plenny of them around I tells ya. Seriously. FUCKED!
So tomorrow I m going to go and buy a wall mount bracket thing and mount my LCD onto the wall, it's going to be sick. Gona try and rearrange this room as well, that would be sick too. To-day I made up a pretty cool bassline, you wouldnt use it in a rap song or nothing but it's pretty cool for a electronic track, but I admit I copied a Hybrid track, but I changed it..
So tomorrow I m going to go and buy a wall mount bracket thing and mount my LCD onto the wall, it's going to be sick. Gona try and rearrange this room as well, that would be sick too. To-day I made up a pretty cool bassline, you wouldnt use it in a rap song or nothing but it's pretty cool for a electronic track, but I admit I copied a Hybrid track, but I changed it..

<< Home